The SJCOE Math Department offers professional learning opportunities for teachers, coaches, and administrators of Grades TK-12. These sessions will help bring you up-to-speed in the math world.
Please sign-up as soon as possible as the seats are limited in each session. The following is a list of the professional learning opportunities offered by grade level for the Winter/Spring 2016-17 school year. Please see the enclosed attachment for session descriptions as well as links to fliers and registration.
- Developing Rich Mathematical Tasks, January 18 & 19, 2017 This session is full and no longer accepting registrations.
- Number Talks with Dr. Sherry Parrish, February 3, 2017
- Developing Rich Mathematical Tasks, January 12 & 13, 2017
- Probability and Statistics, March 28 & 29, 2017 NEW SESSION ADDED
- Number Talks...A Powerful Strategy: September 15, 2016
- Developing Rich Mathematical Tasks: January 12-13, 2017
- Using Technology in the Math Classroom: Technology Tools to Increase Student Engagement and Inquiry in the 1:1 Mathematics Classroom, May 11 & 12, 2017 NEW SESSION ADDED
- Dan Meyer presents Beyond Relevance & Real World: Stronger Strategies for Student Engagement, FEBRUARY 14, 2017 This session is full and accepting wait-list registrations only.
- Developing Rich Mathematical Tasks: February 27-28, 2017
Please contact Denise Irvin at (209) 468-9177 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding any of these professional learning opportunities.