The Educational Jobs Opportunities and Information Network (EDJOIN) is an online job posting and applicant tracking system built, run and operated within the California education system. EDJOIN has over 4,900 hiring agencies with over 60,000 jobs per year. The system receives an average of 4 million hits every week and generates a half million applications each year.
- Job seekers can search based on location, job type, keywords, and a variety of other criterias.
- Job searches can be customized and saved.
- Job seekers can save their information to a profile that can be used to fill out applications in seconds.
- Materials (such as resumes, transcripts, etc.) can be uploaded into the system.
- Employers can customize, and store in a library, applications, mastheads, email, and much more.
- Applicant tracking features include a paper screening process, a reference check tool, an interview system, eligibility lists, and a materials tracking component among others.
- Reports can be generated by the system to help agencies track a variety of information.
If your school, district or COE would like more information on this service, please contact Johnny Arguelles at the SJCOE, CEDR department, at (209) 468-5924.