Grant Development Office
(209) 468.4802 • Staff Directory
Welcome to the Grant Development Office (GDO) of San Joaquin County Office of Education!
GDO provides information, guidance, and services to:
• Identify sources of funding;
• Identify and interpret grantor guidelines and regulations;
• Counsel and assist staff on the preparation of competitive proposal narratives;
• Assist in the logistics of large-scale interdepartmental proposals;
• Ensure internal grant guidelines and procedures are being met;
• Liaise with community partners;
• Develop budgets; and
• Compile and deliver proposals;
GDO coordinates with SJCOE divisions, departments, and programs to:
• Manage grants;
• Provide grant reporting;
• Maintain a record of awards and submitted proposals; and
• Work on special projects.
Please contact the GDO at email@example.com or (209) 468-4802.